- Keeps car cooler.
- Provides shade for rear seat passengers.
- Provides shade for babies and pets.
- Protects your car's interior from the harsh sun.
- Suitable for vehicles in the outback.
- Apply supplied velcro strips to top and bottom of glass
and door frames.
- Attach screen to bottom corners of window.
- Attach remainder of screen edging to bottom of window
from rear of car.
- Whilst removing ripples attach to upper velcro edge
- Finally attach outer edges of screen to door jam velcro
smoothing out ripples as you go.
NOTE: It is necessary to start at bottom
corners to avoid misalignment.
- Warm hand wash.
- Do not rub or wring. Drip dry in shade.
- Warm Iron.
- Not recommended for night driving.
- Left and right rear vision mirrors must be fitted.